Designed for those who may have difficulty swallowing pills, Bayer® Chewable Aspirin can also be taken during a suspected heart attack and can help save your life.
Bayer® Chewable Aspirin can also help prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by a doctor.
- Can help save your life when taken during a suspected heart attack.
In the event of a suspected heart attack, immediately call 9-1-1 and chew or crush and swallow aspirin as directed by a doctor.
- Helps prevent recurrent heart attack or ischemic stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
Use as directed
Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
- Is available in pleasant cherry and orange flavored aspirin tablets
- Is sodium- and caffeine-free
- Chewable, for those who may have difficulty swallowing pills
Active ingredient in each tablet:
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)* (Pain reliever)
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
DRUG FACTS - ORANGE (PDF)
DRUG FACTS - CHERRY (PDF)